Are you ready to get started on the rest–and best–of your life?
Do you dream of hitting the road, heading for open water, or simply stepping away from a desk and onto a beach without ever needing “come back to reality”? That desire to live life a little differently than the 9-5 grind calls for is what brings most of us together. What keeps us going, and why you’re here, is the need to fund that lifestyle for as long as necessary so that dream doesn’t get cut short. For you and us here at Wanderer, it’s our lifestyle, and we need to fund it and maintain it for the long haul.
A subscription to Wanderer Financial helps you to do precisely that in the most straightforward manner possible. Each week, Pat and Lorin teach you the fundamentals of trading and the habits and practices you’ll need to set yourself up for long-term success. They’ll teach you how to minimize risk and protect your portfolio. You’ll also get instant trade alerts so you can trade alongside them in real-time. With over 50 years combined experience in the trading world, the lessons and insights you’ll gain over the course of your subscription will stay with you forever.
“We’re confident we can make money with our trading style whether we are in a bull market or a free-falling bear. We really want to drive home that this is something even total beginners can do with us, and it doesn’t require a lot of time. We average just two trades per week, and reading the weekly newsletter won’t eat up much of your time. Even if you’re a ‘non-financial type,’ you’ll still enjoy it!”
What’s the difference between the First Quarter Trial Subscription and full Annual Subscription?
There is no difference in terms of access, newsletter content, trade alerts, or user experience. The only difference is that your first quarter trial allows you to subscribe for a 3-month period before your annual renewal kicks in. If you’re not satisfied with your subscription after the first three months, you can cancel prior to your annual renewal.
“Working with our subscribers and getting to know some of them and their unique stories has been extremely rewarding for Lorin and I. We have the most interesting, exciting, and cool group of newsletter subscribers on this planet! Because of that, we’re going forward more excited about the future of Wanderer than we would have thought possible. Our Wanderer Subscriber Portfolio is up 19.7% for the first year. Best of all, our subscribers have told us repeatedly that they are thrilled with how easy it is to follow along whether they are hiking, sailing, or working at their day job.
Your Wanderer Financial First Quarter Newsletter Subscription Includes:
- Weekly Newsletter containing market commentary, trade setups, trading lessons, and stories unique to a wandering trader’s lifestyle.
- Market Commentary containing:
- News recaps – easy to understand, simplified review, of the global financial news.
- Weekly trade setups – review of current trades, as well as potential trade setups that we are watching.
- Simple, easy-to-understand charts with notes and explanations.
- Real-time Trade Alerts delivered via email, text, Twitter, and our Wanderer App available for Apple® and Android® devices. Alerts include entry prices, exits, stop-losses, and percent of model portfolio allocated for trade.
- Complete Web Access to our subscriber-only site which includes:
- Access to a member-only Trading Resource Center
- Access to all past newsletters
- Current trade updates
- Beginner to Advanced Lessons & Guides
- Up-to-date Portfolio showing our complete Wanderer Trade history.
- Mobility. This is the perfect trading system for anyone who wants to actively generate income while living a mobile lifestyle. It’s ideal for:
- Full-time travelers/wanderers
- Trading enthusiasts who don’t want to devote their entire day to researching the markets, but still want to be actively involved, taking control of their portfolios.
- Anyone who wants to trade, but still find plenty of time to enjoy life!
“I just thought I’d come back and update my review. It’s been a little over a month since my initial review, and I wanted to let you know I’m still very pleased with what Wanderer Financial is putting out. It’s just a fantastic product! I’ve more than made up the subscription cost by just following the Trade Alerts and I’ve learned along the way. What more can you ask for? It’s more than paid for itself while teaching about trading! “ – Chris B